Let's Communicate

Monday, February 11, 2013

RestoReco: (Vietnamese) Pho Hoa

Pho Hoa

Went to work early to prepare for whole day meeting and then I felt the need for FOOD! :p

Craving for something not fast food but not too fancy... Then I decided to go Vietnamese - Pho Hoa!

I think I really love Asian food so Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese dishes are my go to for comfort food :p

I ordered Grilled Pork & Fried Spring Rolls with Rice and Minced Chicken & Mushroom with Lettuce Wrap.




Pho Hoa has generous serving and really delish! Price is also affordable.

Date: February 7, 2013

#RestoReco #FoodSpotting #FoodHeaven #MunchPunch #ViscountPaul #Vietnamese

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.

Follow Me (",)
Twitter: @viscountpaul
looloo.com: Paul A.
iMessage: paul.abdon@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment